Saturday, September 26, 2009

Its Amazing How God Works...

I often sit & think, trying to be the voice, I would want someone to be for me! Aiming hard to live by Gods words of “Do unto other as you would HAVE them do unto you”, fighting off the temptation of doing the opposite and doing exactly what and/or worst than what has been do me! But today, I stopped and asked myself, WHY? Why aim at this alone, why try to be the example of what should be done and not follow ‘just’ the norm? Why, Nichole do you want to strive so hard to be the difference? Why give chances and chances to people when you have been wronged, let down, or taken for granted? Why Nichole, why? I asked myself….

As the tears developed inside and my mind raced, I did some emailing cleaning and I ran across an email that had been sent to me 4 days ago by a dear friend! One titled Letting Go! I said wow and immediately jumped into reading it! As I read it in the room with 2 friends, I began to feel alone, but in a good way, I was taken into a pure white room, no one, nothing but me! The email was so deep, so mind stimulating, promising, & cleansing! It was a long email, so I won’t site it in my blog verbatim, but I want to provided a few lines that touched me most!

There are people who can walk away from you. And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you, let them walk. I don’t want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your DESTINY is never tied to anybody that left. Please stop now and read 1 John 2:19, then come back. You read it? Okay now continue.

People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can not make them stay. LET THEM GO! Wow! It was powerful! And it doesn’t mean that they are a bad person, it just means that their part in this story is over. And you’ve got to know when people’s part in YOUR story is over so that you don’t keep trying to raise the dead! LET THEM GO! If you are holding on to past hurt and pains….LET THEM GO!! If someone can’t treat you right, love you back, and see your worth…LET THEM GO! If your stuck in the past and GOD is trying to take you to a new level in Him…LET IT GO!!! …..I will stop here, but there was so much more so please let me know if you want that email, I would love to pass it along!

I shouted! I shouted! I cried, I yelled, I cried, I shouted all internally, except for the tears that rolled down my face when I was alone in the bathroom moments later! I felt God talking to me! He was answering my questions, renewing my reasons for what I thought I was doing in vain! I wondered why this pure white room alone, why I had been calling my mom & my best friend and neither was available, but it was because GOD wanted me to talk to Him and me to listen to Him! He wanted my undivided attention, He wanted me to stand the pain & obtain my answers!

Often times we go through things prior to our breakthrough, we hurt, we feel sad, we feel alone, but its all for a purpose, its all apart of His holy & divine plan! So if you hurt, if you feel alone, if your feeling like its not fair, its not suppose to happen like this, don’t fight it, accept it, cry, cry, cry, hurt, hurt, hurt, and remember that after the pain and tears the rainbow will shine again!

“Acceptance is the key to understanding” ~Nichole S. Understanding follows acceptance, so accept the wrong doings, the hurt, the neglect, the mistreatment, or whatever it maybe, but trust OUR GOD always prevails! He may not come when we want Him, but he is always right on time! Now I can’t tell you the day, the time, the month, the way of His appearance, nor the hour, but I can assure you of this, when He comes you will know it!
I got to LET GO! It hurts, my GOD, it hurts, but the reward that is forthcoming will make me forget this hurt! It will be a past memory that I can’t even remember & by GOD I am thankful for it already, so grateful! If I had 10,000 tongues to say thank you, that still wouldn’t be enough!

Be encouraged readers! Be encouraged, keep the faith, remain prayful, and remember that no amount of hurt and pain is to great for OUR HEALER & CREATOR! We are a vessel, so let Him use you!

I hope this helped someone! I pray that regardless of the time and pain, GOD is right there, he has you, just trust & believe! I promise He will Never leave you nor forsake you! In all thy ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct thy path! Proverbs 3:6!

Peace & Love
Nichole

1 comment:

  1. I love this girl. I love how you go in depth about God knowing your parents were the perfect DNA for you. I remember when I had this strong resentment towards my father for the choices he made and for choosing not to be apart of my life. The older I got,the more I stopped seeing my parents as superheroes and started seeing them for human beings. Human beings capable of making mistakes. I too found understanding in accepting that. The biggest mistake I have made in my life is allowing people to control me. Not physical control but emotional control. My feelings toward a person geared my whole mentality at times. You think I don't like them, they mean nothing to me, I can't stand to see their face as comments that make a person invisible to you. But these are thoughts that validate their existence and power they have over your past, present and future. "Acceptance is the key to understanding" Acceptance of self and others.

    "Your destiny is never tied to anyone who left" Let them go was my favorite part of this entry. Girl I look forward to reading more:-)

    ReplyDelete